Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're getting treats!!



My girl housemates announced they were going to get treats yesterday afternoon and I was lucky to glimpse them before they left the house in matching colours, ear muffs, newly dyed hair and roller blades. I managed to scream "WAIT" and grab my camera before they scrambled out the front door.I caught them at the top of the front porch stairs wondering how to get down having already put on their roller blades, then choosing the side of the house, slipping a little but making it and off they went: two skater babes gliding off towards snack land. Unfortunately I didn't get them nearly stacking it a bunch of times on the wet pavement and crawling at a rate slower than walking across four suburbs to their destination- but I can imagine and it's just as adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment