Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Treasures


Retreating to nature is one of the most important things a person can do. It sets your mind free and cleanses your entire body; plus you discover some of the most beautiful treasures. I get so blissed out when this happens- I remain fully mindful and meditative, "stable as a rock." All the old labels and instilled thought patterns, all the ugly, pollutive habits and superficial descriptions all peel away to reveal an untainted truth which cannot lie to you; it is what it is, which reminds you that you are what you are.

I have returned to the blog world! It's nice. I will do my best to put up pretty pictures, whimsical musings, snippets of worldly info and some little things pertaining to my life. This entry features photos from my trip with Alexander to Nelson Bay/ Soldier's Point a couple of weeks ago- we had a splendid time and returned rejuvinated.

2 comments:

  1. I like this exultant new mind mirror of yours.

    between you
    and me
    and victoria

    it's a black ink story rock pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I agree strongly. :)

    ReplyDelete